Monday 21 January 2008

Wet snow

The picture to the left is of a path!










Below is a picture of a beech tree that was planted to celebrate the marriage of Prince Charles with Dianna.

Part of the back garden to the left.
A tree brought from a long-ago garden to here.



And here we have himself, having collected the paper.
I am by the gazebo. Do you like my boots? Left over from my skiing days!








A holly and the Seneccio greyii.





Looking in from the front gate.














So there you are! It is turning to rain now. Sorry for the poor layout. I could improve it because I have learnt quite a lot doing this. The trouble, I find, is that what you see is NOT what you get!!!

8 comments:

Wizzard said...

very snowy indeed.

the boots look just the thing for keeping your feet warm and snug!

Wx

muddyboots said...

oh my goodness, you said you had snow, & boy have you GOT snow! down here it is rain which is causing flooding!

Anonymous said...

I am not a fan of snow but those pictures are really lovely to look at while I'm sat in front of my pc in my nice warm office! You aren't that far away from me and we haven't even seen a snowflake today. Just had rain all day. It's really clarky up here in the North of the county, fingers crossed the snow won't come.

Crystal xx

Norma Murray said...

How lovely everything looks in the snow. We could do with some serious cold down here. The garden is warm and wet. I've got things coming into bud that should be firmly underground until April and the slugs have started already. I want my winter back!

Zoƫ said...

It is magical - a true winter wonderland! I am sooooo jealous!

Elizabethd said...

That lokks so beautiful Withy..but cold! I loved your boots, could have borrowed them in Austria.

Kitty said...

Looks so lovely - and those boots - excellent choice!

mountainear said...

I know you have a beautiful garden under that blanket of snow - but doesn't it look magical with it?

Love the boots!